Welcome to the Pals Holiday Hop, where we're sharing ideas from the new Holiday "mini". As you can see, it's not so "mini" anymore!! And I think that it is my favorite catalog to date. So, I'm glad that you've joined us as we hop along and show you the best in holiday crafting with the Stampin' Pretty Pals.
You've probably hopped over from Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com. I'm stop number 3 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Stampin' Up! projects featuring the new Holiday Catalog. Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
If I had to choose just one item that was my favorite (and thankfully, I don't!!), I would choose Designer Series Paper (DSP). And the DSP in the Holiday Catalog is no exception. That's why all of my items for this hop are using the Snow Festival DSP. How fun and versatile!!
The tin is an upcycled tea tin that I covered in DSP and topped with a paper Christmas "bow". I found the tutorial for making the tea lights and box here. Instead of stamping on the card stock (which is a darling idea) I used DSP to decorate with instead. I also used the Merry Minis stamp set and the Punch Pack to make the ornaments for the tea lights. The card is 4x4, and also uses the Mitten Builder Punch. A little bit of Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine for the "yarn" and you have a pair of mittens like mama used to send you to school wearing!! I used DSP and the Simply Scored to make a coordinating envelope. Easy as pie. And I love pie!!
I love how all of the items are decorated differently, and yet they coordinate beautifully. Just another reason I love Stampin' Up! products!!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed yourself. The next hop stop is Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full, stop number 4 on the Pals Holiday Catalog Blog Hop. Hop on over for more creative inspiration. Have fun, and happy hopping!!
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin Sunshine
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Cathy King at chattycathycardcreations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Diane Roberts at Scoreatfourandaquarter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Naki Rager at My Stampin' Blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikkis Creative Corner
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Angie Blake at Angies Musings
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee